Journey Through Dementia

Journey Through Dementia

Monday, October 6, 2014

She'll be the death of me

I went to pick her up for her doctor's appointment and not only did she not remember having an appointment (though I sat in front of her so she could hear me making it...but that doesn't surprise me) but she feels absolutely fine and does not remember ever feeling nervous, so she doesn't know what she would tell a doctor.  Maybe I should make sure she has a vodka tonic every day.

I don't know if canceling her appointment was the right thing to do, but given that she is fine and doesn't ever remember being so frantic about being so nervous, it probably was.

I wrote Ned, Ed and Jeri to check in with her, at least by phone, over the weekend while we're in Santa Barbara.

I'm sure she'll be just fine.

I'm not so sure I will !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment